[Live-devel] Problem in running testPrograms

thrivikram cheethirala chthrivikram at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 07:03:56 PDT 2006

Hi,
    When i tried to run testMPEG1or2Reciever, i have
given my command like g++ testMPEG1or2VideoReciever -l
../livemedia/liblivemedia

the message was /usr/bin/ld : can't find
-l../livemedia/liblivemedia.a
i checked for spelling mistakes, there were no such.

if i try with out that l(ell) option it's givving me a
lsit of messages saying undefined reference to
functions.
one such is
: undefined reference to 'strDup(char const*)'

any help is greatly appreciated.