[Live-devel] Problem transmitting audio/video using testOnDemandRTSPServer and openRTSP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jun 26 07:14:41 PDT 2006

At 06:42 AM 6/26/2006, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>I cannot receive audio and video streamed by testOnDemandRTSPServer.
>The problem is that the streams are stopped as soon as I try to
>receive them. In what follows is the output of openRTSP in the client side.
>
>Does anybony knows what can be wrong here?

It's hard to say for sure, but I suspect that your "test.mpg" file is
not a proper MPEG-1 or 2 Program Stream file.

If you are sure that your "test.mpg" is, indeed, a MPEG-1 or 2
Program Stream file, then please put it on a web server, and send us
the URL, so I can take a look at it.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>