[Live-devel] PATCH RTSP KeepAlive Support.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 14 13:35:09 PST 2006

> > OK, I've now released a new version (2006.01.27) of the code that
> > updates "RTSPClient" to:
> >   - allow the "parameterName" parameter to "getMediaSessionParameter
> > ()" to be NULL
> >   - add a "setUserAgentString()" member function, to allow clients to
> >     specify an alternative string for "User-Agent:" headers
> >   - parse the optional "timeout" parameter in response "Session:"
> > headers,
> >     and added a "sessionTimeoutParameter()" member function to
> > retrieve it.
[...]
>I'm not sure what happened to Glen, but i'd like to have this
>implemented before 0.8.5
>Ross, do you know the VERSION_INT for this version of liveMedia ?

I don't know for sure, but 2006.01.27 is 1138348800, and 2006.01.24
(the date of the previous release) is 1138089600.

So, "#ifdef"ing your code to apply only if
"LIVEMEDIA_LIBRARY_VERSION_INT > 1138250000" should work.

(BTW, at some point in the future I'd like to get rid of most of
these version "#ifdef"s in "livedotcom.cpp" by saying that LIVE555
library versions earlier than a certain date are simply not supported by VLC.)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>