[Live-devel] The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size

Tilouche Khaled kall_tiller at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 15 02:09:46 PST 2006

Hi ,

 I developed a relay based on the library liveMedia and am using a streamer like a live video source.

 Still am getting a lot of trouble trying to make the video working through my relay if i use this streamer in particular...
 though it wasnt a problem using the testOnDemandRTSPServer and some recorded videos.

 So basicly i get one second of video  then later on most of the packets are lost and i get this kinda of error:
 i guess i need to set a size of a buffer for my client to be able to support the rapid flow.

 Do some one knows please which parameter i need to change and where exactly.
 I am a bit confused between maxsize and framesize...

MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size (3379).  929 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
 MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size (7173).  7 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
 MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size

 Thanks in advance for your help.