[Live-devel] mpeg-2 transport stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Mar 17 02:26:31 PST 2006

>I have a mpeg-2 transport stream file in which h.264
>video is encapsulated.When I run the test application
>testMPEG2TransportStreamer as stream server,
>and VLC as client to receive the stream, the problem
>is vlc can not receive the stream as normally as
>before when I stream other mpeg-2 transport stream
>file in which mpeg-2 video is included.

There didn't seem to be any trouble streaming the test.ts file that
you sent me.

Note, however, that "testMPEG2TransportStreamer" streams using
multicast, so perhaps multicast does not work well between your
server and client??

Instead, I suggest that you stream using the "testOnDemandRTSPServer"
demo application; this streams using unicast.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>