[Live-devel] How to rescale the session during streaming

yj yunjnz at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 16:52:59 PST 2006

Sorry for the mistake, here is live555.com,
anyone is working on this issue?
is this is a known problem?
I heard that the trick mode for several types of
stream has been implemented,
is this problem caused by my error calling for the
corresponding functions?
I've tried the newest version and still no respond for
the request.
really appreciate.