[Live-devel] Cannot compile GroupsockHelper.cpp on cygwin

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 28 00:49:15 PST 2006

>But, the struct ip_mreq_source is defined in the file ws2tcpip.h in the
>dir /usr/include/w32api. This one is not used while compiling the
>complete project

"ws2tcpip.h" is included in "groupsock/include/NetCommon.h" - but
currently only for some Windows environments.  I suggest modifying
"groupsock/include/NetCommon.h" so that "ws2tcpip.h" also gets
included when building on Cygwin.

As I'm not familar with Cygwin, I'll let others figure out how best
to modify that file.

>BTW: To compile the project I used the configuration config.cygwin with
>its default settings to create the makefile files.

Yes, that's correct.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>