[Live-devel] audio-PCMU file

cL clcastro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 07:19:13 PST 2006

Would it be possible to know the "sending media (socket) / port" of the SIP
User Agent or Client that the playSIP connects to?

Another question, does the option -p <starting port number> exactly set the
client port? (i.e. if I set -p 9000, is the playSIP port client set to
exactly 9000 or does the client port number just start at 9000 up?)

Lastly, when killing the playSIP application using the "kill -HUP
<some_number>" command, is the <some_number> equal the port number or just
the process id/number?

thanks!