[Live-devel] Quicktime not playing on streaming from Darwin server an sdp file generated by testMpeg4VideoToDarwin

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Mar 30 06:18:06 PST 2006

>Quicktime is not playing the live stream given by the SDP file
>generated on running testMpeg4VideoToDarwin.

The "testMPEG4VideoToDarwin" demo application is working perfectly for me.

Are you able to stream your "test.m4v" file directly - using the
"testOnDemandRTSPServer" demo application (which uses its own,
built-in RTSP server)?  If not, then there is a problem with your
"test.m4v" file.

If, however, your fiile streams properly using
"testOnDemandRTSPServer", then there is likely a problem with your
'Darwin Streaming Server', and we would not be able to help you with this.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>