[Live-devel] OpenRTSP

Subbu subbu at etisbew.com
Wed May 3 01:06:45 PDT 2006

Hello Ross,

Do you happen to see this mail?

The original mov file that is placed in QTSS is fine with media operations
like conversions. But the same media operations are not possible with the
mov file which we receive from openRTSP.

Could you please suggest, if we are missing any important parameters in
writing into the file from openRTSP.

We haven't done any change to original code, accept the one I informed you
last time. I hope you can definitely help me. I look forward to see your
reply.

Thank you.

Regards,
Subbu