[Live-devel] OpenRTSP

Subbu subbu at etisbew.com
Thu May 4 06:52:54 PDT 2006

Dear Ross,

After your mail, I strongly determined to find out the reason to come up
with some identification from my end. I have observed that the frame rate
parameter is missing in the file obtained from openRTSP mov file. this is
for your information in seeking your advice.

Could you please suggest to correct me. I am looking for your reply.

Thank you.
Regards,
Subbu