[Live-devel] fNumFramesUsedSoFar and MutiFramedRTPSink

David BERTRAND bidibulle at operamail.com
Tue May 9 08:04:09 PDT 2006

I noticed a problem with variable fNumFramesUsedSoFar when MultiFramedRTPSink::ourHandleClosure() is called. In this case, sendPacketIfNecessary() is called in case we have a partially built packet to send. But variable fNumFramesUsedSoFar is only reset in buildAndSendPacket function which in this case won't be done. IMO, this reset should (also?) be done after really sending the packet, i.e at the end of function sendPacketifNecessary, for example just after incrementing SEQN. Otherwise, some "empty" packet may be sent and SEQN will wrongly be incremented.
Ross, do you agree with my analysis ?
Thanks,
David