[Live-devel] Frame granularity

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon May 22 06:55:07 PDT 2006

At 02:25 AM 5/22/2006, you wrote:
>Ross Finlayson wrote:
> >
> > FYI, RFC 2190 is currently being classified as 'historic'.  That
> > payload format should not be used any more.
>
>I am painfully aware of this - unfortunately, I have a bunch of legacy
>equipment and software which still insist on speaking it, hence my interest
>in adding support for it.  I assume this means that you wouldn't be
>interested in receiving patches for its support?

I might be interested in adding your "RTPSource" subclass to the
libraries (so that people can receive legacy RFC 2190 streams).  (I'd
be less interested in adding your "RTPSink" subclass, because noone
should really be sending RFC 2190 streams anymore.)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>