[Live-devel] Several RTSP URLs to use

Romain Duval rduval at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Wed May 24 05:37:37 PDT 2006

Hi all :)

I'm trying to write a MRCP client which can communicate with ASR and TTS
servers. I tried to use the liveMedia library for RTSP and RTP/RTCP but I
have a little problem.
My server works with two differents URLs :
 - the "Main Session URL" : for example
"rtsp://10.193.111.222:554/MRCPServer"
 - the "SubSession URL": for example
"rtsp://10.193.111.222:554/MRCPServer/synthesizer"

I use the "Main Session URL" for the OPTIONS and DESCRIBE RTSP commands, but
I can't use this URL for SETUP. I must use the "SubSession URL" for SETUP
otherwise the server answers "Stream not found".

So my question is : how can I configure this 2 differents URLs with
liveMedia ? Can I change the "base url" before use "setupStreams" for
example ?