[Live-devel] stopPlaying()

barounis at ceid.upatras.gr barounis at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed May 24 15:04:56 PDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to have the ability to stop and then play another file during the
same session RTSPServer from the RTSP server side. This means that I have to
call the MediaSink::stopPlaying or the destructor ~Mediasink().
I'm new in C++ and the compiler keeps appearing errors in both cases.
However I've noticed that the function is declared as "virtual".
Does this mean that some other function should implement the "stop" process ??
How can I find it ?

Can u help me please to implement the "stop" process ??

Thank u very much, any help appreciated.
Best regards
Kostas