[Live-devel] Single stepping RTSP server

Peter von Kaenel pvonkaenel at pvi.tv
Thu May 25 08:41:40 PDT 2006

You're right: what I want to do does go completely against the whole
video streaming concept.  I think you might also be right about using
HTTP MJPEG MIME streams instead of RTSP.  I have already written a mini
web server (for embedded applications).  Do you know where I can find
the specifications for various video MIME types?  Is there sample source
code available that does it?

Thanks,
Peter