[Live-devel] multiple simultaneous sinks

S Mathur yetanotherid at gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:19:12 PDT 2006

Hello,

How do I create multiple sinks in a processing chain?

                                              AAC encoder -> RTPSink
                                           /
RTPsource -> audio decoder  -- AMR encoder -> RTPSink
                                          \
                                             HE-AAC encoder -> RTPSink

I want to decode the incoming audio only once.

As per my current understanding, simply creating three encoders and
RTPSinks and specifying a single instance of the decoder as their
dependency should do the trick.

Any comments or suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Mathur