[Live-devel] It compiles, but it doesn't work... :-(

wisem 1049588 at aruba.it
Thu Nov 2 06:55:30 PST 2006

Re: [Live-devel] It compiles, but it doesn't work... :-(----- Original
Message -----
From: Ross Finlayson
To: LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Live-devel] It compiles, but it doesn't work... :-(

BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep(): select() fails: No error

Are you running an old version of Windows (prior to XP)?  If so, try adding

#define READ_FROM_FILES_SYNCHRONOUSLY 1

to the start of "liveMedia/ByteStreamFileSource.cpp", and recompile.

I'm running Windows XP Media Center Edition with SP2. I have DEP (Data
Execution Prevention bit)hardware enabled... Maybe this is a problem?
Anyway, I have added that define you have suggest to me before, and now that
error doesn't appear. Instead it appears another error continuosly:

MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 000001C0