[Live-devel] TaskScheduler and doEventsLoop

Glen Gray glen at lincor.com
Thu Nov 2 09:25:55 PST 2006

Juan Manuel Lopez Baio wrote:
> No, but the function does have to reschedule itself (or someone do it
> for it) if you want it to be periodical.
> Given that, doEventLoop will loop (blocking) forever or until the flag
> you might've passed it when calling it is set to true.
>
> I think...

Hmm, well, my function does reschedule itself, but it doesn't seem to
get called at all unless the doEventsLoop is called, and yes, my
doEventLoop is watching a variable so it doesn't loop forever.

Do basically, have doEventLoop run (blocking) or repeatedly call it so
that it breaks out based on the watchvariable != NULL.

--
Glen Gray <glen at lincor.com>              Digital Depot, Thomas Street
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 8, Ireland