[Live-devel] Incorrect DESCRIBE response

jacob jacob83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 00:51:59 PST 2006

I'm using mplayer with live555, my problem is that the streaming
server used has a bad RTSP implementation.

In the DESCRIBE response it says that the traffic will be RTP/AVP but
then in the SETUP it says MP2T/UDP. The problem is that Mplayer is not
able to choose the correct demuxer and also it begins to throw away
the packets (Mplayer is able to play a mpeg-ts in local file) .

My question is how can I modify live555 code to force to always decide
that the traffic will be mpeg2-ts (MP2T).

Thanks for your time

PD: I'm beginning collaborating in this topics so sorry for my
mistakes and my English.