[Live-devel] building under visual studio 2005

Stas Desyatnlkov stas at mer.co.il
Tue Nov 21 00:49:27 PST 2006

Email me directly at stas at mer.co.il and I'll send you my workspace for
livestreamer.

-----Original Message-----
From: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
[mailto:live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com] On Behalf Of Engin Kurutepe
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 4:12 PM
To: LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use
Subject: [Live-devel] building under visual studio 2005

Hello All,

I am new to this groups. I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before
but could not find it. I'd really appreciate if somebody could provide
me some pointers.

How do you build the LIVE555 Streaming Media under Visual Studio 2005? I

have downloaded the latest sources. They build perfectly under linux but

when I try to import the .mak files generated by genWindowsMakefiles as
suggested by the webpage, I get conversion failed error from VS.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Engin.

Mallikharjuna Reddy (NAVT) wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> We would like to know how many clients the simple RTP server supports.
This
> RTP server is running stand alone without RTSP support. Right now, we
need
> to mention the client IP address in the RTP server test program.
Without