[Live-devel] StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 30000 bytes; expected no more ..

Victor Lee victor_l2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:02:13 PST 2006

Hi Ross,

When using the the RTSP server (based on the testOnDemandRTSPServer), i
redirected the original reading from a file to reading from my source.
Currently, i can only read in a almost fixed size of block of data. I got
the following warning:

StreamParser::afterGettingBytes() warning: read 30000 bytes; expected no
more than 1145

And it is found than the stream being received at the RTSP client side has
some problems, the quality is not as good as the original one. Is this
caused by the above warning?

At the RTSP Client side, i sometimes have the following message:
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (20000).  48 bytes of trailing data will be
dropped!

Could you please explain to me why these happened and how can i solve these
problems?
Thanks in advance!

Have a great Thanksgivings Day!

Vic