[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer problem

HuWen wang cnwanghw at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Nov 23 03:52:52 PST 2006

Hi,

I encounter a problem during I stream mpeg1 movie
through the testOnDemandRTSPServer.after I start
streaming for about 10 seconds, the program prompts a
lot of warning, then client stops.

MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input
frame data was too large for our buffer size (60708).
808 bytes of trailing data was dropped!  Correct this
by increasing "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to at least
61516, *before* creating this 'RTPSink'.  (Current
value is 60000.)
MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input
frame data was too large for our buffer size (60792).
1379 bytes of trailing data was dropped!  Correct this
by increasing "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to at least
62171, *before* creating this 'RTPSink'.  (Current
value is 60000.)
MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input
frame data was too large for our buffer size (60792).
1750 bytes of trailing data was dropped!  Correct this
by increasing "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to at least
62542, *before* creating this 'RTPSink'.  (Current
value is 60000.)
MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input
frame data was too large for our buffer size (60792).
913 bytes of trailing data was dropped!  Correct this
by increasing "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to at least
61705, *before* creating this 'RTPSink'.  (Current
value is 60000.)
MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input
frame data was too large for our buffer size (60792).
963 bytes of trailing data was dropped!  Correct this
by increasing "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to at least
61755, *before* creating this 'RTPSink'.  (Current
value is 60000.)
MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input
frame data was too large for our buffer size (60792).
192 bytes of trailing data was dropped!  Correct this
by increasing "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to at least
60982, *before* creating this 'RTPSink'.  (Current
value is 60000.)
MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input
frame data was too large for our buffer size (60792).
542 bytes of trailing data was dropped!  Correct this
by increasing "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to at least
61334, *before* creating this 'RTPSink'.  (Current
value is 60000.)

The Movie format is:
MPEG-1 video , 576x240, 25 fps, CBR (Constant
bitrate), 4000 Kb/s
MPEG-1 Audio Layer II, 48000 Hz, Stereo, 128 kbps

Is the problem caused by the movie content type?