[Live-devel] How to download MPEG2PS stream via RTSPClient

yj yunjnz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 17:40:08 PST 2006

Greetings,

I want to download a MPEG2PS stream from RTSP Server
and save to a file,
But it seems that the result file can't be played on
VLC or other players.
after comparing the original file and the downloaded
file, it seems that the Global Header is missing, and
there are still som other differences.
can anyone give me some help on this issue?
I've tried to downloade the MPEG2TS stream via
RTSPClient of Live555 library and it's OK.

Appreciate for your help.