[Live-devel] supported formats in testOnDemandRtspServer

Diego Susa dsusa at cestel.es
Fri Nov 24 12:47:44 PST 2006

Hi
I'm trying some "proof of concept" using the example app mentioned in
the subject.
What I need is to stream an AVI file, in the same way that example app
is doing with the MPEG2 audio+video file.
I specifically need to have an H263 video stream and an PCMU (8 or 16
Khz) audio stream together.
I mentioned the AVI file format because I think it is the only one that
allows such a combination of audio and video codecs, but you can suggest
any other container format if you think it fits better.
Is this possible using the code patterns in that example ?
Is there any particular class I should try to use ?

thanks in advance for any hint,
Diego Susa