[Live-devel] problem on my "slightly" modified testmpeg4esvideostreamer

Gunar Riwanda riwanda at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 07:00:36 PST 2006

i made a little change to testmpeg4videostreamer.
i put everything in a class (myServer.h and myServer.cpp) then call everything in my main function (main.cpp)
the source code looks like this:

this is the myServer class

class myServer{
void myServer :: init(){
// i move almost all function to here except the play() and doeventloop.
}
void myServer::play (){
// still the same "play" function
}

}

and this is the main function

#include"myServer.h"
int main(){
myServer Sender;
Sender.init();
Sender.play();
Sender.env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();
}

it doesn't work....
it gives the message BasicTaskScheduler:SingleStep():Select() fails: no error

but if i put the doeventloop in the play function
and the play function within the init function then it will work. the working source code is like this:

class myServer{
void myServer :: init(){

// i move ALL of the functions here.

}

void myServer::play (){

//  the same "play" function

}

}

#include"myServer.h"

int main(){

myServer Sender;

Sender.init();

}

is it normal?
if it is, can you please tell me how to make it works, because i really need to call the init function and the play function (and also the doeventloop) separately in the main function.

i would be really grateful for every hint.

thank you,
Gunar

http://new.mail.yahoo.com