[Live-devel] H.264 and MPEG2 Transport Stream

David Arnold darnold at futurec.net
Mon Oct 2 16:39:42 PDT 2006

Ross,

Thank you for your suggestions.  I have been working with
MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource using my H.264 source.  I needed to modify
MPEG2TransportMultiplexor so that it generates the appropriate "streamType"
for H.264.  Also, the multiplexor is calling my sources "doGetNextFrame()"
without considering the fDurationInMicroseconds.  Looking at the end of
doGetNextFrame() in MPEG2TransportStreamMultiplexor.cpp I see the following
comment:

" // NEED TO SET fPresentationTime, durationInMicroseconds #####
  // Complete the delivery to the client:
"

I don't understand how I can determine what the correct presentation time
and duration should be.

Thanks again,

Dave Arnold
Future Concepts, La Verne CA