[Live-devel] How to write streaming data recvd into 3gp file format

Shaswata Jash shaswata at alumnux.com
Wed Oct 4 05:34:38 PDT 2006

It is difficult to form a 3gp file until and unless you have all the media frames captured from the RTP stream. But any how, after capturing all of them, you have to write a file compliant to ISO Base media file format (more specifically the ISO derived standard for 3GP specification). For this you may use GPAC or MPEG4IP libraries.