[Live-devel] Some modifications done on the library

David BERTRAND bidibulle at operamail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:25:48 PDT 2006

Ross,
> instead have your 'Duplicator' class create a
> new object (of some new class - e.g., called "SourceDuplicate") to
> serve each of your sinks.  I.e., each "SourceDuplicate" object would
> still be read by only one sink - preserving the current
> "getNextFrame()" model (and code).

I have also created such object. It is inherited from FramedFilter and I can't remember exactly why but I failed to keep the existing getNextFrame ()function. Nevetheless I agree it is probably possible and should have been done a better way. I will maybe change this later ...
Anyway, thank you for your tip

David