[Live-devel] cant run testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer

Gunar Riwanda riwanda at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 02:34:26 PDT 2006

i presume you run it without any change.So, i think the Streamer works really well.

so, what you should do is maybe uncomment the line "//#define IMPLEMENT_RTSP_SERVER 1"
and then try to run it again. you can see a line that says "Play this stream using the URL rtsp:// yoururladdress"
try open that URL address with VLC again....

There's actually another way by opening RTP multicast 239.255.42.42. But i'm not sure with the port address, since i always test it only with video stream and never audio video.

but correct me if i'm wrong. I've never run mpeg1or2audiovideostreamer.