[Live-devel] Demultiplex TS

xcsmith at rockwellcollins.com xcsmith at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Oct 23 14:42:00 PDT 2006

I am trying to demultiplex a TS into its ES sources.  I have opened the TS
file as ByteStreamFileSource and applied MPEG2TransportStreamFramer.  So
next I want to use MPEG1or2Demux to demultiplex this stream.  But
MPEG1or2Demux does not have a TS parser, so this cannot work, right?   I
should create a TransportStreamParser from StreamParser and add this friend
to MPEG1or2Demux?

After I have TransportStreamParser in MPEG1or2Demux, then I would create
MPEG1or2DemuxedElementaryStream by using MPEG1or2Demux::newRawPESStream(),
and then pass to my File Sink?

Thanks!
~Medra