[Live-devel] port Live 555 to Blackfin uClinux

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Sep 5 19:22:13 PDT 2006

>Hello!
>
>My name is Poliana. I ported live 555 to Blackfin uCLinux. How can I
>submit it to the project?
>
>I create a file called config.bfin_uclinux  in order to configure
>the library to blackfin:

Thanks.  I will include your new "config.bfin_uclinux" file in the
next release of the software.

However, right now I don't think that I will include your change to
"GroupsockHelper.cpp", because it is specific to one particular OS.
(I'm also not sure how it is supposed to work.  In particular, what
is the significance of "i=2"?)

I suggest that you instead try to get the original code to work on
your system.  Often, this requires only that you add a route for or
224.0.0/4 to your routing tables - so that multicast will work.