[Live-devel] unable to do Video Streaming

Rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Wed Sep 6 21:38:36 PDT 2006

HI
I am unable to do video streaming thru "testOnDemandRTSPServer".I am using client as VLC.In VLC ,I am mentioning RTSP url mentioned in the "testOnDemandRTSPServer".when VLC is sending the Request for the RTSP url, the error is below mentioned and "testOnDemandRTSP server is not stopping and next time also when I am running the same error is coming.

The Error is ->

"mpeg4ESVideoTest" stream, from the file "test.m4v"
Play this stream using the URL "rtsp://10.0.1.248:8554/mpeg4ESVideoTest"
BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep(): select() fails: No error