[Live-devel] When using testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream the same stream concurrently, a segmentation fault occurs

Juan Manuel Lopez Baio jmbaio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 21:02:18 PDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:
> I have now reproduced this problem, and it seems to be related to the
> recent change to "ByteStreamFileSource" to use asynchronous file
> reading.  (The problem does not, in fact, seem to be related to the
> setting of "reuseFirstSource".)

Nonetheless, as I described before, the problem ocurred when
"reuseFirstSource" was true, and stopped as soon as I set it to false
(which, as you said before, also changed the behaviour, more to my
liking).
I don't know how recent the ByteStreamFileSource change is, but I
should add that I'm using the library as downloaded almost three weeks
ago.
I could check on Monday the exact version, if necessary.