[Live-devel] ~H264VideoRTPSink bug

Shaswata Jash shaswata at alumnux.com
Tue Sep 12 04:44:44 PDT 2006

Hi Rajesh,

I am not able to understand your requirement.
If you want to stream to a 3G Mobile, then you are supposed to use the
existing streaming client which follows RTP. In that case, the client will
obviously expect the RTP payload according to RFC specified packetization
rule. So the server is not supposed to stream H263 video and AMR audio as it
is.
But if you are developping a customised client application in mobile, then
obviously you can make your streaming server as required by your client. But
i think that should not be your requirement.
Any way, if you further clarify your requirements then it will be easier for
the Live community to answer your query.

With regards,
Shaswata