[Live-devel] unable to recv the streaming Data

Shaswata Jash shaswata at alumnux.com
Mon Sep 25 08:57:40 PDT 2006

Have you opened the UDP sockets in the client side (at the port configured by the client in SETUP request). Though opening UDP is the most usual one, but if you want to get the media stream over TCP, then the media will come along the same TCP connection opened by the client to send RTSP requests. Instead of port, client must send channel configuration information for RTP interleaved over TCP.