[Live-devel] Server and Client on the same machine

Mallikharjuna Reddy (NAVT) ymreddy at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Tue Sep 26 00:22:53 PDT 2006

Hi Everybody,

We are using testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer.cpp and testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver.cpp
for streaming and receiving the MPEG ES and PS streams on the same machine.
We are running the server and client on the same machine. We observed that
sometimes client will never receive any packets i.e. the function
networkReadHandler() in MultiFramedRTPSource.cpp will never be called and
some times, it receives the packets. Even the RTCP reports are not
sent/received properly.

The same functionality works fine, if the server and client is running on
different machines.

Any clues on this.

Thanks and Regards
Y. Mallikharjuna Reddy