[Live-devel] Your Transport Stream problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Sep 26 07:15:43 PDT 2006

>I was hoping that someone can help me out with a hopefully small problem.

Yes, but in the future, please use a relevant Subject: line

>It appears that MPEG-2 TS ECM packets are being dropped from streams when
>served from the "testOnDemandRTSPServer".

No.  The Transport Stream data is passed, as is, from the input file
to the outgoing RTP stream.  As long as the data is contained within
properly-formed Transport Stream data (i.e., 188 bytes, beginning
with a sync character), then it will be streamed, as is, within RTP.