[Live-devel] redirecting a mpeg4 rtsp stream

Paolo Prete p4olo_prete at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 29 16:47:39 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I have an IP cam whith an embedded mpeg4 rtsp
streaming server;
unfortunately, the max number of allowed clients is
small.
In order to solve this limit, I would like to create a
new simple streaming server, on my machine, which only
redirectes the ip-cam's stream.

Is there a support, or sample codes for this operation
in an easy way, or should I do it using the OpenRTSP
(--->RTSPClient) and/or testMPEG4VideoStreamer
programs as a base for my purpose (but it wouldn't be
trivial...)?

thanks,
Paolo Prete