[Live-devel] firewire camera and Media server

Miroslaw Dach miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Mon Apr 2 03:06:32 PDT 2007

Hi All,

	I have installed live package and compiled it. It looks great and
it is almost that what I was looking for.

I am just interested in converting a live video from firewire camera (raw
data) to a video stream. This what I see that the  LIVE555 Media Server
operates on the videos stored in the data files. Would it be also possible
to use it in conjunction with the firewire camera.

Best Regards

Mirek