[Live-devel] How to read RR statistics?

Luca Abeni lucabe72 at email.it
Wed Apr 4 07:52:00 PDT 2007

Hi all,

when using a class derived from RTSPServer (or from DynamicRTSPServer),
how can I be notified when an RTCP Receiver Report packet arrives, and
how can I read the jitter and lost packets number from it?

I see the information I need are stored in an object of class
RTPTransmissionStats, which is associated to an RTPSink, which (if I
understand well) is dynamically created when the RTSP server receives a
PLAY command. Now, how can I access this RTPSink (ideally, I'd like to
set the RRHandlerTask for the RTCP session, and pass a pointer to the
RTPSink as a parameter to the handler)?

I am browsing the RTSPServer code, but it seems to me that all the
information I need are private... Or am I approaching the problem in the
wrong way?

			Thanks,
				Luca