[Live-devel] To be more precisly about "Streaming Live Video. But only for a few sec. "

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Apr 7 07:21:36 PDT 2007

>As encoder in my project encods one frame at a time, and so I can
>deliver one frame at a time at first I use
>MPEG1or2VideoStreamDiscreteFramer to feed MPEG4ESVideoRTPSink.

No, that will never work.  Try using "MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer"
to feed "MPEG4ESVideoRTPSink".

>  When I try to use MPEG4VideoStreamFramer and it works fine, but as
>you know only for few seconds. Is it would be a reason ?

I don't know.  However, I suggest capturing encoded MPEG-4 video data
- from your web cam - into a file, named "test.m4v", and then try
streaming it using "testMPEG4VideoStreamer" or
"testOnDemandRTSPServer".  If your data is correct, then you should
be able to view/play the stream using VLC as a client.