[Live-devel] Possible memory leak

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Apr 8 16:12:19 PDT 2007

>In RTSPServer in case when index file is used indexFileName gets
>dynamically allocated but i do not see it is being freed on session close.

The index file name is dynamically allocated in the
"MPEG2TransportStreamIndexFile" constructor, and deallocated in the
destuctor.  Also, the "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexFile" object (which
contains the allocated index file name string) is created in the
"MPEG2TransportFileServerMediaSubsession" constructor, and
deallocated in the destructor.  So I don't think there's any memory
leak there.