[Live-devel] Undereferenced sessions

Vlad Seryakov vlad at crystalballinc.com
Mon Apr 9 10:33:25 PDT 2007

Hi,

In ServerMediaSession, fDeleteWhenUnreferenced is always False and there
is no way to set it True. This means that in
RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::~RTSPClientSession()

if (fOurServerMediaSession->referenceCount() == 0
	&& fOurServerMediaSession->deleteWhenUnreferenced())

is awlays false and current session is never freed, or i miss something.
I extend ServerMediaSession class with my own and log new and delete and
  i see new allocations but never see destructor is being called.