[Live-devel] OnDemandServer for live video

Till May vahaha at pisem.net
Tue Apr 10 07:13:37 PDT 2007

  Hi list, Ross !

  First of all thank you Ross for all your suggestions and for your
great library ! Nowdays I can stream live video successfully and play
it with QuickTime Player, but VLC does not play, to be more precisly
it plays but only for a while and than stops playback.

  So anyway I have some other question. If I want to stream live
video on demand as I figured out I should write my own
*OnDemandServerMediaSubSessin class. There is no any existed class to
serve live video on demand yet. Am I right ?

  Also, is there template class of *OnDemandServerMediaSubSessin like
DeviceSource class?.

  Best Regards