[Live-devel] Then , how to config?

周弘 zhouh31415 at 163.com
Sun Apr 22 18:32:22 PDT 2007

>    When I run PPPoE and Groupsock, the video transport program shut
>down and print:
>
>     "00:00:11 Groupsock(10:239.255.42.42,1234,7): failed to join
>group : setsockopt( IP_ADDR_MEMBERSHIP) error : No such device.
The problem is apparently that multicast is not configured (at least
not properly) for your network device.
     Yes, I do nothing but run the program below, just like your testprog:      Groupsock  rtpGroupsock(*env, destinationAddress, rtpPort,ttl);     Groupsock  rctpGroupsock(*env, destinationAddress, rtcpPort,ttl);     How to config my network device? Is it in my linux system? Maybe I should understand multicast deeply.    Thanks!!!