[Live-devel] Amino STB Compatibility

Ken Hilliard ken.hilliard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:46:21 PDT 2007

Thanks Ross. I was also interested in knowing if the current version would
be  stable enough in a production environment, 24x7 operation. It software
looks ideal but I didn't know how long the support for amino's rtsp style
has been included.

BTW: Do you know of any software that can remux h.264 into mpegts?
Everything open source I've tried (mencoder, avidemux, vlc, etc.) is very
buggy as far as support for h.264 content goes. I've given up and going to
by Elecard's XMuxer Lite. Unfortunately it only works under Windows. Urggh!