[Live-devel] OnDemandServerMediaSubsession, FileServerMediaSubsession and MPEG2TransportFileServerMediaSubsession ...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Aug 3 09:33:32 PDT 2007

>Is this work correct ?

Probably.  However, I have no plans to add this to the installed
library code.  (If a stream has a known duration (which is the case
when you're streaming from a file), then I always want the client to
have the option - when it knows that it has reached the end of the
stream - to either seek backwards in the stream and replay (at least
part of) it, or tear down the stream itself.  I don't want the server
to take that choice away from the client.)