[Live-devel] how can I stream multiple files like one big file

kan at pisem.net kan at pisem.net
Fri Aug 10 08:06:10 PDT 2007

I have added  "discontinuity_indicator" bit in the begin of each
Transport Stream file.
But I'm still have artifacts during playback multiple files.

I read mpeg2 iso13818 and if I understand all correctly,
I must set discontinuity_indicator=1 in each TS packet, which
continuity_counter has discontinuity.
I have 4 diffrent PID in each file:
   - PAT
   - PMT
   - audio
   - video
and I must set  discontinuity_indicator='1' in the first packet of
each these PID  ?

If that's right, I don't know why Amino 110 playback this stream very
unstable and with artifact.
In addition VLC play only first file of sequence and whan hang up and
show black screen.

And another  question.
In testMPEG1or2ProgramStreamToTransportStream TS packets created in run-time.
What I must do If I want create  continuous transport stream?
I think I need to correct PCR, PTS,  PDS and what else I must do and where?

I'm very thankfull to your help!
Sorry for awful English =)

Karlov Andrey.