[Live-devel] Consecutive Audio and Video Ports

rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Sun Aug 12 23:53:44 PDT 2007

Hi Ross,

when I am setting port number to desiredPortNum ,then Audio and Video RTP Ports are Consecutive.

like desiredPortNum = 57346;
then
Setup "video/H263-2000" subsession (client ports 57346-57347)
Setup "audio/AMR" subsession (client ports 57348-57349)
is assinged as client Audio and Video Ports.

All these Ports are Consecutive.

My Requirement is to set audio and video different ports like
for Audio---49154-49155
video --- 57348-57349

Audio and Video RTP Ports should not be Consecutive.
Is there any Provision in Live that we can set Audio and Video Ports as Per owr Requirement.

Thanks and Regards.

Rajesh Kumar
Software Engineer
+91 40 23555945 - 235